4. The content on the Website is for information purposes only and you agree that your use of and browsing in the Website is at your risk. In no event shall DARK Systems, its officers, directors, employees or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein and whether or not DARK Systems is advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. DARK Systems has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in the Website is accurate; however, all information is provided "as is" without any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. In addition, by using the Website and viewing the content on the site, including but not limited to instructional articles and videos, you understand and agree that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly and can pose risks and hazards to yourself and others, which may result in property damage, serious injury or death. Any advice, guidance or other information provided on the Website cannot completely anticipate your situation, and shall not create any warranty not expressly made herein, regardless of any omission or inaccuracy of information contained on www.darksystemsllc.com.
a. Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
c. Disclose your identity to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
d. Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
8. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE DARK SYSTEMS, LLC FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this paragraph.
9. DARK Systems assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Website.
10. All right, title and interest in the Website and any content contained herein is the exclusive property of DARK Systems, except as otherwise stated. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively the "Trademarks") are the trademarks of DARK Systems or their respective third-party owners. Under no circumstances may you alter, modify, or change these Trademarks. You are prohibited from using the Trademarks for any purpose without the written permission of DARK or such third party, which may own the Trademarks.
11. The Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties other than DARK Systems. Such links are provided for your convenience only. DARK Systems does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that the Website contains links to sites operated by third parties other than DARK Systems does not mean that DARK Systems approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. DARK Systems disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Website.
12. DARK Systems strives to provide efficient and fast shipping in all cases; 95% of all products listed on the website are shipped within just a few days of ordering; however, due to our proximity and to the number of distributors and manufacturers we partner with, this doesn't always happen. In some cases, if may take up to three weeks to fully process an order with a distributor or manufacturer before it is actually shipped to the end user. We apologize in advance for that inconvenience should it occur.
13. While we maintain a "live" inventory refreshed every 15 minutes, our distributors and manufacturers are not open over the weekends and holidays; orders are processed in the order they are received on the next business day. As such, there may be the rare circumstance that a product you order the weekend may not be available by the time the distributor or manufacturer processes it. In such an eventuality, we will contact you and get you on the back order list should you still desire that item or simply refund you your money.
14. We strive to offer highly competitive prices across the wide range of products that we offer; however, some brands and manufacturers instill a Minimum Advertized Price (MAP) of which DARK Systems is required to adhere to. This will especially be the case with the site-wide 10% Buyer's Club discount. In the instances where the discount is below MAP, MAP always takes precendence. In regards to any sales or coupon codes that may be available through DARK Systems, those sales and codes are taken off the order at check out and are admissible in regards to MAP pricing.
15. By accessing the Website, you agree that the laws of the State of Alaska, without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of the Website. You also submit to the personal jurisdiction of Iowa and the venue of the state and federal Courts of Alaska.
DARK Systems strives to provide efficient and fast shipping in all cases; approximately 95% of all products listed on the website are shipped within just a few days of ordering; however, due to our proximity and to the number of distributors and manufacturers we partner with, this doesn't always happen. In some cases, if may take up to three weeks to fully process an order with a distributor or manufacturer before it is actually shipped to the end user. We apologize in advance for that inconvenience should it occur.
Additionally, if you choose the "Ship to Store" option, your order may experience a short delay while we compile your order with others in so as to keep shipping costs minimal and your product prices low. As always, we will keep you informed of the status and ETA of your order.
DARK Systems, LLC sells firearms, ammo and custom firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws. In order to Purchase Firearms Online you MUST be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order:
1. Firearm, Ammunition, Powder and Primer purchases are FINAL; however, we will gladly help you in working with the manufacturer if an issue or repair arises. DARK Systems’ branded line of firearms is covered by a limited lifetime warranty described elsewhere on this website.
2. Purchaser of firearms assumes responsibility for passing the ATF NICS background check; if the ATF denies the purchaser, no funds will be refunded until DARK Systems is able to sell the firearm at MSRP. Once the firearm is sold, the original purchaser will be refunded in full. If the firearm is transferred to another firearm dealer for the final processing of the ATF NICS background check, and if the ATF denies the purchaser, the purchaser is responsible for the return shipping costs to DARK Systems and the aforementioned refund policy applies.
3. Shipping Restrictions.
Some products cannot be shipped by air, in particular to Alaska and Hawaii; these are typically products that possess some HAZMAT characteristics such as ammunition, powder and primers, but can also include (but not limited to) some cleaning and lubrication products and batteries. We have done our utmost to ensure that these products are identified before the customer places an order; however, due to the sheer volume of products we offer, we acknowledge that some of these may have been missed. We appologize in advance for this and will do our utmost in correcting the error for you.
Verify that the product you wish to purchase from DARK Systems, LLC meets your state, county, or city firearm laws. Each state has certain restrictions for Firearms, Ammunition, Power, and Primers; please check your local laws before ordering. You are ultimately responsible for ensuring that you comply; however, the following may be used as a guide. You are ultimately responsible for ensuring that you comply with local and state law, so please check for accuracy.
a. Firearm Restrictions by State:
California Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
Connecticut No Semi-Auto Rifles.
Maryland Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
Massachusetts No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
New Jersey Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
New York No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
Washington D.C. No Firearms
b. Blackpowder Firearms Restrictions by State. Most states, we can ship blackpowder firearms directly to the purchaser; however, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, and New York require shipment to an FFL.
c. Ammunition, Powder and/or Primers. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition. DARK Systems requires that purchasers of powder and primers to be 21 years or older. In addition, the following conditions apply:
DARK Systems ship ammunition, powder and primers to your door via common carrier
No sales outside the U.S
Any shipment by air requires Hazardous Material (HazMat) classification and additional fees will apply.
Ammunition, primers and powder shipments to Alaska and Hawaii require special attention and will be shipped via a freight forwarder. Please contact us at "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Ammunition and firearms must be purchased and shipped separately.
For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms, primers, powder or ammunition.
Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
All sales over 100.00 that are being shipped to a residence will require an adult signature and are not allowed to be left at the door, fees will apply.
d. Magazines. Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering. The following are the known restrictions by state:
Illinois We must have a copy of your FOID and State ID on file
Connecticut We must have a copy of your AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file
Chicago, IL No Ammo without a FFL
Cook County, IL No Ammo without a FFL
Los Angeles, CA No Ammo without a FFL
Massachusetts No Ammo without an FFL
New York City, NY No Ammo
Oakland, CA No Ammo without a FFL
San Francisco, CA No Ammo without a FFL
Sacramento, CA No Ammo without a FFL
Washington D.C. No Ammo
APO & FPO Address No Ammo
PO. Boxes No Ammo
e. High Capacity Magazine Restrictions. Several states prohibit the sale or shipping of high capacity magazines:
California 10 round limi
Colorado 10 round limit
Connecticut 10 round limit
Hawaii 10 round limit
Maryland 10 round limit
Massachusetts 10 round limit
New Jersey 15 round limit
New York 10 round limit
4. Once you have completed your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please contact us at "email@example.com".
5. Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. That FFL will need to email a copy of their current FFL, your name and the order number to "firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. DARK Systems will then arrange shipping to that FFL using the specified shipping method and rates. PLEASE NOTE: Most firearms will have to be transferred from a distributor to DARK Systems prior to transferring to your FFL. Firearms that must be ordered from a distributor are ordered each Wednesday. Shipping of firearms from DARK Systems to your FFL will take place each Thursday with a cutoff day of the previous Tuesday. As such, there may be a 14 day delay in the shipment of an "in stock" firearm.
7. Once your FFL holder receives your firearm from DARK Systems, you will need to pick it up. This transaction is solely between you and the FFL holder.
8. Upon arrival at your FFL, inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
1. Firearm, Ammunition, Powder and Primer purchases are FINAL and no returns are accepted; however, we will gladly help you in working with the manufacturer if an issue or repair arises. DARK Systems’ branded line of firearms is covered by a limited lifetime warranty described elsewhere on this website.
2. For all other products, returns must be pre-authorized. Please contact Customer Service at "email@example.com" and include your name, contact information and order number.
3. All returns must be un-used, not damaged, and in original packaging and all applicable tags attached with as they came from the factory .
4. Returns must be authorized within 15 days of product receipt.
5. Online returns must be shipped to DARK Systems, LLC at the customer's expense. Return shipping information will be provided during the pre-authorization process.
6. Upon receiving your return shipment, we will credit your account. PLEASE NOTE: All returns are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
Stay In The Know!
© Copyright 2018